The FILMMAKER’S PROGRAMME focusses on filmmaking skills and processes. In the past the Filmmaker’s Programme has in the past only been available to High Schools selected through a screen-writing competition. It is now possible for any person, school, organisation or group to enrol and take part remotely. There remains a competitive element to the programme: with each ‘season’ SAYmeTV selects a limited number of short films to mentor directly, providing filming gear, crew mentors & post production support. This programme feeds into the SCHOOLS FILM FESTIVAL.
The Modules that make up the Filmmaker’s Programme are:
- Film Story: Writing for the Screen
- Film Design: Pre-Production
- Film Capture: Production
- Film Performance: Acting & Directing
- Film Transition: Post Production
- Film Reflection: Audience & Impact