COURSE 01: HOW TO WRITE FOR THE SCREEN
In this course participants learn about:
- Story Fundamentals: Context, Characters, Conflict;
- Screenplay Structure;
- Movies as Visual Medium;
- Scenes as Building Blocks;
- Script-to-Screen examples;
- Understanding Genre & Audience;
- Finding a great idea for a Film;
- Pitching a Story Idea;
- Shaping a story to a First Draft;
- Writing Scripts for other AV formats.
COURSE DURATION: 1.5 DAYS & ONLINE
CPTD POINTS: 5
NEXT TRAINING DATES: 27 JUNE or 11 JULY 2018 REGION: FISH HOEK, CAPE TOWN
If you are interested in doing the course please submit your enquiry below and we will contact you with details of any relevant costs.